Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So, maybe I'm crazy.

I'm working full-time, going to school part-time, hoping to start a Master's program in the Fall. I'm trying to work out regularly, trying to eat better, trying to stay in touch with friends and family. I'm pretty sure my plate is damn near full. And yet, today I signed up to walk in the 2010 Twin Cities 3-Day for the Cure.

I have no idea how I am going to do this. I don't know how I will find the time to train. I don't know how I will ever reach my fundraising goal. I don't know how my poor knees will manage to survive this.

But I have a lot of ideas about why I am going to do this.

Over the next six months, I will use this blog to highlight many of those reasons. You'll hear about my connections to this cause, as well as the inspiring stories that are other people's connections. And along the way, I'll add in stories and photos from fundraising and training.


If you've got a story to share, please email me at nennywho@gmail.com. You can also help me reach my $5,000 fundraising goal by donating at www.the3day.org/goto/nennywho.

No comments: