Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where have you been?

Well, I don't know that very many of you have noticed, but I haven't posted since late March. What the heck?!?! I was really planning to post at least once a week but I have failed miserably. It's not that I have a lack of material. I certainly have a long list of reasons why I walk - and many stories to share. I guess, as usual, what I'm running short on is time!

Since that last post, I've finished up the two pre-requisite courses I was taking for my Masters in OT program. We've hosted the Twin Cities 3-Day Preview Expo. I've started a new weekly volunteer position at Special Children's Center in Hudson, Wisconsin. I worked at a week-long summer camp for kids with sensory integration issues. And lots more, including training and (of course) fundraising for the 3-Day for the Cure.



Now that life has quieted down a little bit, I'm hoping to get back to blogging a little more regularly. It's hard to believe that three weeks from today, my mom and I will be celebrating the end of the Cleveland 3-Day for the Cure - where we will be driving one of the sweep vans. And six weeks from today will be done walking the Twin Cities 3-Day for the Cure. I have so much to look forward to!

No comments: